The current version of the Privacy Statement available on the Website is the only version applicable for as long as you visit the Website, until a new version replaces the current version.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as "the Website"): pmuexpo.nl
- Controller of personal data processing (hereinafter also referred to as: "the controller"): Yevgenia Events BV , established in Rijksstraatweg 146, 3223 KC Hellevoetlsuis, kvk number: 83834109.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You shall not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers and, in particular, you shall not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of the site, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the manager, is strictly prohibited. The failure of the manager to take immediate action against any infringement shall not be construed as tacit consent or as a waiver of legal process.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitor
remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is contrary to national or international law or to Internet etiquette
temporarily unavailability of the website in order to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, breakdowns, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for any legal actions taken against you:
due to the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The operator is not responsible for any damage which you or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage he suffers and may suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data is collected by Yevgenia Events BV . Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relations with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights in relation to your data
Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectify or erase personal data concerning him or her or to restrict the processing thereof, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Any such request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have signed, and by the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a response to your request within 1 month of submission. Depending on the complexity and number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In the event of a violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them upon an explicit and reasoned request by those authorities, after which such personal data will no longer be covered by the protection of the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
If certain information is necessary in order to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive them (any more), please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act that infringes the personal privacy of those persons. The administrator is in no way responsible in the aforementioned situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the website operator will be used and stored for the duration stipulated by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This enables us to better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This enables us to better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended for showing relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This enables organisations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually involve the processing of personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics anonymised (analytical cookies)
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating mode, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Image material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the administrator's place of residence has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes concerning these terms and conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Yevgenia Events BV, email@example.com.
Article 15 - Attribution
This privacy statement is applicable from 30 May 2022 until further notice.